1. Small pick hammer usually weighs around 13 ounces (37 kg).
This type is best suite to break hard rocks into smaller pieces.
2. Medium-sized tools can weigh approximately 32 ounces (9 kg).
This size is normally chosen for cracking into cracks or crevices. It can also be used to drive a chisel, which is a short rod with a cutting edge, into this material.
3. A large pick hammer can weigh as much as 64 ounces (1.81 kg).
This size is mainly used whenever there are large areas of very hard rock that need to be broken up.
G20 Pneumatic Jack Hammer Technical Specifications
Air pipe inner dia
All Kinds Of Drill Rig & Accessories Supplier
Small down the hole drill rig
DTH anchor drill rig
DTH drill machine for blasting hole
Water well drill rig machine
Integrated Drill rig
Hydraulic crawler drilling jumbo
Applications of G Series Jack Hammer
1. Coal mining in coal mine, digging pillar foot pit and opening ditch;
2. Mining soft rocks;
3. Broken concrete, frozen soil and ice breaking in construction and installation works;
4. In the mechanical industry, where impact movement is required, such as the loading and unloading of tractors and tank crawler pins