KL511 hydraulic top hammer drilling rig for open-air drilling
Kaishan KL511 hydraulic rotary drilling rig is equipped with a standard 51 mm diameter drill rod and can drill 89-127mm vertical, inclined and horizontal blast holes.
Widely used in cutting excavations, pipe laying, foundation engineering and open-air mining projects.
- 1. The open-air full hydraulic drilling rig comes with a heavy-duty hydraulic top hammer drill (23.4 KW). With its powerful rotary torque impact power and advanced control system, the rig is capable of high-performance in complex or difficult terrain.
- 2. The drilling machine’s frame has a 0-180°rotating ability so the drill can be positioned within an area of 26.5 square meters for effectively drilling holes in a wide area and dealing with complicated working conditions.
- 3. The drilling rig uses a high efficiency Kaishan screw air compressor that is energy-saving.
- 4. The power unit of KL511 drilling rig is mounted at the end of the upper rotary frame, as opposed to the drill arm and push beam. No matter where the drill arm and push beam are, they will be mutually balanced.
- 5. The motion, crawler levelling and frame rotarying of KL511 drilling rig can be controlled via an optionalwireless remote control outside the cab.
How to contact us?Tel: +86-18392661248Address: Room1805, Building B, Weilanguoji, Yuxiangmen, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China(Mainland)